Nollywood Actor Mumna Obiekwe Is Death

Nollywood Actor Mumna Obiekwe Is Death 

Muna I must have tried your numbers a 100 times, even after confirming that you are indeed gone. For some reason, I am still believing that you or your wife will pick and tell me that its not true. You never shared your personal life with the public, which one of the things I admired about you. I have nothing but great things to say about you. I am glad our path crossed. You were strong, stronger than you look. You were handsome better than your pictures. This picture is one on my favorite from my production. Why, because you wanted this colors for your wedding picture as Mr. Chuk
s. Lol. Muna I can go ooo. Fun memories we had. You were great, your kindness shined and was well felt. Your smile was infectious. I never knew your death will move me like this. Maybe because I never saw it coming. I cry, I wish this was another drama. God knows its sad for us all, I can only imagine how much more your family will be hurting. What more can I say? RIP!!!!!
It saddens me to report that Muna Obiekwe is actually dead. (the actor that played in my movie as chuks), Oh God this is so unreal. I did not want to believe it, but after talking to a source close to him, it has been confirmed that Muna Obiekwe is indeed dead. I have called his two numbers and he has not answered. I am still holding up hope that some how, you are alive Muna. I remember our conversation in Lagos. We planned a production this year, you never mentioned that you were sick? I told you that I will see you in Enugu soon. How could you leave so soon, without saying goodbye? How I wish I can bring you back, how I wish I will have another opportunity to throw your drink away, and watch raise your voice in anger? How I wish I will pick up your cigarette and throw it down the gutter like I did in lagos, and watch you shout at me? How I wish we can sit down again and enjoy soya, while you drink your whiskey or brandy. I am still believing that you will call or send me a text to clear all these mess. This is a nightmare..I cry for your family, your kids, you were a good actor, you delivered, you stood by me when others left. I wish.. i wish......Farewell my dear till we met again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you comment here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

become our fans on face book here

Federal University INFO